Friends of Wilberfoss School - FOWS
Friends Of Wilberfoss School (F.O.W.S.)
FOWS is a group of hard-working, fun-loving, committed parents and carers who help raise funds for the school.
FOWS have raised thousands of pounds for the school! Some of the things that we have helped fund include…
- A reading scheme for Key Stage 1
- Library books for our great library
- Coaches for school visits
- Dictionaries for Year 6 pupils when they leave
- A new stage for the hall
- Leavers’ party
- School discos
- Trawler for the playground
Can you help?
We would love it if you felt you were able to join our committee. This would involve…
- Attend FOWS Committee meetings (around two evenings per term)
- Coming up with fundraising ideas
- Helping plan events
Busy working parent?
You don’t have to sign up to any regular commitment! We urgently need more people who can occasionally contribute a few hours during the year to help with fundraising. Help might involve…
- Ticketing tombola stalls
- Helping with refreshments
- Setting up / tidying away at major school fund raising events
- Wrapping selection boxes
You don’t have to volunteer to help at every event – just whichever suits you!
If you need to contact FOWS their email is FOWS@wilberfoss.eriding.net
MEET THE F.O.W.S. COMMITTEE
Chair – Alex Drinkall
Vice Chair – Zareen Ashraff
Treasurer – Garry Peacock
Members of FOWS -
Catherine Taylor, Julie Grant, Lucie Wade, Claire McTernan and Tom Garnett.
If you would like to join our committee or simply help at events, please just let us know either in the playground or by dropping us an email – FOWS@wilberfoss.eriding.net
All help will be gratefully received!