Friends of Wilberfoss School - FOWS
Friends Of Wilberfoss School (F.O.W.S.)
FOWS is a group of hard-working, fun-loving, committed parents and carers who help raise funds for the school.
FOWS have raised thousands of pounds for the school! Some of the things that we have helped fund include…
- A reading scheme for Key Stage 1
- Library books for our great library
- Coaches for school visits
- Dictionaries for Year 6 pupils when they leave
- A new stage for the hall
- Leavers’ party
- School discos
- Trawler for the playground
Can you help?
We would love it if you felt you were able to join our committee. This would involve…
- Attend FOWS Committee meetings (around two evenings per term)
- Coming up with fundraising ideas
- Helping plan events
Busy working parent?
You don’t have to sign up to any regular commitment! We urgently need more people who can occasionally contribute a few hours during the year to help with fundraising. Help might involve…
- Ticketing tombola stalls
- Helping with refreshments
- Setting up / tidying away at major school fund raising events
- Wrapping selection boxes
You don’t have to volunteer to help at every event – just whichever suits you!
If you need to contact FOWS their email is FOWS@wilberfoss.eriding.net
MEET THE F.O.W.S. COMMITTEE
Chair – Alex Drinkall
Treasurer – Louisa Jaynes
If you would like to join our committee or simply help at events, please just let us know either in the playground or by dropping us an email – FOWS@wilberfoss.eriding.net
All help will be gratefully received!